Saturday, August 16, 2008

Could it be?

Vigdis says she has a baggie of camel poo in her freezer for me. I had no idea merely mentioning my camel poo issues to her would result in actually procuring a sample of it. I am getting it at Purg. I am so excited. I can finally work out the resist for glass beads. This will go perfectly with my brand new coprolites and coprolite beads I got for my birthday.

My cousin Jen B got me a coprolite for my birthday. I am going to have it set as a necklace with coprolite beads. I think I am going to use the beads made with camel poo as accents. That is if my experiments work.

2 comments:

The Adventurous Homemaker said...

Damn!!! You're good! But then again, maybe it's a good thing my friends don't collect poo for me. ;) Timothy would make me sanitize the freezer, he gets oddly squeamish about some things. Remarkably good though if I need to store urine in the fridge.

The Poo Lady said...

Wow! We missed you! My lebanese cheese and my teleme are coming along nicely. It looks and tastes like the good stuff but, like you, it is hard as hell to get the milk. I talked to Barbara who says fine things about you and of course THE dairy where I can buy it. (It is pricey and milk is on the back burner while poo and good costumes take over.) Vidgis is off with The English Beat being a groupie, but her husband just giggles so it must be good.

Benkei is accepted to NECI. He got in because Cyndi, Chef Carl at Martini house and Vic over at Go Fish seem to think he is worth it. The admissions people think he went overboard. I did tell him Thomas K would probably write him a recommendation, but whatever. We are full on into student loans and I am thankful I am poor right now. He will be in Maine in December. If you want to go up and see him, I am sure he would be thrilled as he still remembers you and T as the only folks who showed up to help (besides family) during the flood. (Another point mentioning we totally miss you. The Barony sucks without you.)