Monday, October 23, 2006

Stuff that I did today....

the r
h

This is the new Baronial favor. The top is a tassle that Magge Nettlewood and Margaret Woodbury came up with for the feast that I autocrated. Tassles for camels. I thought they were festive, and wow.... That was insane. The two of them did it by themselves. I thought they were so spiffy. I never would have come up with something that good.

I come up with site tolkens that involve a draft and war rations. Unsuspecting Wolfscairners! I had half their barony drafted before they started yelling, "Hey!" Garth gleefully said we needed a war to fix it.

The two coins on the left are the coins Princess Oonagh and Prince Helgi the Dread gave us. That was nicer than being beaned in the head with a pillow.
The grape vine is from their Excellencies for being feast autocrat. Everyone seemed happy. That felt great.






This is the dress I made today. I think it is the last working normans I can ever do. I will take more care and do my next rig right. Even dig out that jar of bugs and dye some fabric.


No comments: