Monday, November 06, 2006

Bumpy beads


This is my first try at raised bumps. I still have control issues and need practice, but my cousin Jeffy has gladly taken all my old beads off my hands. I am doing custom beads for her for Christmas. It is a fun idea because she can motivate me to do what suits her, which is also a direction for me to practice.

The evil eye project is basically done. I am going to do a couple of bracelets so I will be making more evil eye beads, but not right now. I really need to learn and perfect dot techniques of all sorts and raised bumps are a big deal.

I am also on the search for nice wool and lining for my new clothing. The kirtles are coming along nicely and I should have pictures up later. I am going to french the seams, but only because it is good when working with silk.

No comments: