Sunday, November 05, 2006

Pink Tunic


Eh.. well this is another thing that will end up in Gold Key. The good thing? I used a bunch of scraps except for the trim. The black is a washed silk twill bordered with a black braid. The tunic is sportswear so it will be perfect to loan, when I get to that point. It will be sturdy and wash well in cold water.

It is nice and uniform. The washed silk came from a skirt that I tore the gusset on a few years ago. I stashed it to use for trim. I did the same with a pair of dark jade green pants. I plan on using them later but with a linen dress I have in mind. It kept me out of trouble!

On another note, I gave all my old lampwork beads to my cousin Jennifer. She has ideas and I am going to make the beads and give them to her. Then, she can order what she wants. She wants green, blue and red cubes. They will be very small. She also wants some beads with texture. It was nice because everything she wanted was period.

No comments: